Vice Chancellor's message
Course Evaluation by Teacher
TEACHER’S COURSE EVALUATION AND FEEDBACK
1. Remarks of the Instructor on attainment level of CLOs.
2. What was the reason of student’s poor performance in specific CLOs (if applicable)?
3. Reasons for not teaching a topic (if any) that was mentioned in the lesson plan.
4. Were the students adequately prepared by prerequisite courses? (Yes/No). If No, what prerequisite courses / topics you suggest for students.
5. Which topics were most difficult for the students? In your opinion, what was the reason for difficulty?
6. What changes do you suggest to be made in contents of this course?
7. Any specific books/teaching material you recommend for students of this course.
8. Additional comments (if any).